Saturday, February 12th was a fun day as the community came out to celebrate and show their love for Charlie’s Bakery & Creamery. We celebrated the new look of our storefront and the new addition of super premium ice cream with live music, cookie decorating (heart shaped cookies of course) and face painting. “It is without saying that Charlie’s has been a landmark and a tradition to this community. Our family has known and loved Charlie’s since its inception in the 1970’s,” said Hage. “We look toward the future with some new additions, traditions, and family recipes of our own. Our family has been a part of this community for over 75 years. The Hage family has been small business owners for generations in the Greater Orlando area and we are excited to carry on that legacy.”
- Exploring Life & Business with Tricia Hage of Charlie’s Bakery & Creamery
- PROCLAMATION: The City of Orlando proclaims February 23, 2022
- Up, up, and away! Charlie’s homemade SUPER-PREMIUM ice cream is out of this world!
- Lifelong Orlando Resident Purchases Iconic Charlie’s Bakery as Founder’s Son Retires after 50 Years of Opening its Doors!
- Name Change for Charlie’s Bakery to “Charlie’s Bakery & Creamery”